Breaking a Lease:
If you break your lease be advised of the following:
– You are responsible for rent until the property is re-rented
– You must submit a Move-Out Notice at least 20 days prior to the end of the month you are vacating the property
– You forfeit your entire security deposit
– Move-out expenses, advertising costs, lost rent, and other expenses may be incurred.
– A lease transfer fee of $200.00 will be charged for early move-outs.
– If you want to add someone on to your current lease they must submit a complete application to our office. If/when they are approved all current tenants and the new roommate must sign a roommate add-on addendum that will be emailed to everyone. Your new roommate cannot begin residing in the unit until this form is signed and returned to Son-Rise, or you will be in violation of your lease.
– Your new roommate will not pay a deposit to Son-Rise. If a deposit is desired, you must work that out amongst yourselves.
– Whoever is vacating the property must submit a Partial Move-Out Notice to Son-Rise.
How to Pay Rent:
– Rent can be paid in our office, or mailed to our office, with a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order or can be paid online through your Tenant Portal (contact office for setup link) using a credit/debit card for an additional fee or E-Check at no additional cost.