Son-Rise Property Management, Inc. is proud to be serving Whatcom County and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. We strive to provide the most comprehensive professional property management services possible. Full-service management fees are based on a percentage of the rent collected.
Our membership in national organizations including the Institute of Real Estate Management and Community Association Institute and eight licensed real estate agents on staff means that you can depend on us to handle real estate opportunities and challenges in a diverse real estate market. Our diversified real estate portfolio of commercial and residential properties includes university housing rentals, single family homes, apartment complexes and others. Son-Rise real estate agents do not sell properties; we are focused on serving rental property owners.
Rental Property Owner services:
- Rental income is direct deposited into the account of your choice each month. You will receive an emailed statement of all transactions.
- In-house bookkeeper means owners can ask questions or change the way they are paid directly with the bookkeeper.
- Access to online portal used for communicating with and collecting funds from renters.
- Routine inspections are performed for each rental unit on an annual basis, while thorough move-out inspections are performed after every tenant vacates.
- All maintenance and repairs for our rental units are handled by licensed, bonded, and insured contractors. We have long-standing relationships with our contractors.
- We advertise our rental units and homes on our company website, www.son-rise.net, Craigslist, as well as many third-party sites via our database Appfolio, with optimized search engine access. Ads are updated daily.
Thank you again for your interest in working with Son-Rise Property Management. On behalf of myself and our team, we look forward to assisting you with all your rental management needs. Click here for owner services details.
Joan V. Sova, President & CEO
Son-Rise Property Management, Inc.