Son-Rise Property Management is proud to be serving Whatcom County and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. In today’s ever challenging and diverse real estate market, we will strive continually to better meet our owners needs and provide the most comprehensive professional property management services possible.
Our rental units and homes are advertised on our company website, www.son-rise.net, Facebook, Twitter, and Craigslist, as well as many third-party sites via our property management database AppFolio, with optimized search engine access. These ads are updated to ensure that we are connecting to those searching for rental units. Showings of your rental is done in person. No keys are ever checked out by prospective tenants, nor are existing tenants asked to show the rental. An applicant must have a clean record, two years of rental history, and make 2.5 times the amount of the monthly rent, to be accepted as a tenant.
Rental Property Owner services:
- Rental income is direct deposited into the account of your choice each month. You will receive an emailed statement of all transactions.
- In-house bookkeeper means owners can ask questions or change the way they are paid directly with the bookkeeper.
- Access to online portal used for communicating with and collecting funds from renters.
- Routine inspections are performed for each rental unit on an annual basis, while thorough move-out inspections are performed after every tenant vacates.
- All maintenance and repairs for our rental units are handled by licensed, bonded, and insured contractors. We have long-standing relationships with our contractors.
- We advertise our rental units and homes on our company website, www.son-rise.net, Craigslist, as well as many third-party sites via our database Appfolio, with optimized search engine access. Ads are updated daily.
Thank you again for your interest in working with Son-Rise Property Management. On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to assisting you with all your rental management needs. Click here for owner services details.
Christine Murai, Owner/Managing Broker